PLANET ECLIPSE ETHA2 PAINTBALL MARKER
ECLIPSE ETHA 2 - THE ETHA, EVOLVED!
The original Etha was developed specifically to allow access to the Eclipse marker range by those on a budget. It was robust and reliable, solidly constructed and has provided years of honest service for thousands of players around the world.
But now it is time for the Etha to evolve. To not only be reliable, but also refined. Not just robust, but feature-packed. The Etha2 is here to lead the way. To show others what is possible with creative and innovative engineering solutions. It's here to disrupt the establishment and dominate the market. With features never before seen in this sector in a package that handles and performs like nothing before it.
Driven by the now-legendary Gamma Core the Etha2 is built to handle the harshest of environments. From searing heat to frigid frozen wastes, the exceptionally tough composite external construction with aircraft-grade aluminium interior will take everything that even the roughest and most demanding player can throw at it. Yet on the field its stretched-out grip spacing, light weight and natural balance make it easy to maneuver, natural to aim and amazing fun to shoot.
- COMPLETELY RE-DESIGNED ETHA2 PLATFORM NEW
- POWERED BY THE GAMMA CORE SPOOL VALVE DRIVETRAIN NEW
- GRN COMPOSITE OUTER BODY NEW
- AIRCRAFT-GRADE ALUMINIUM INNER BODY CORE NEW
- SINGLE-PIECE GRN FRAME AND FOREGRIP NEW
- HOSE-LESS AIR TRANSFER SYSTEM NEW
- PUSH ON PURGE SYSTEM (POPS) ASA ASSEMBLY NEW
- LOCK N' LOAD 9V BATTERY SYSTEM NEW
- TOOL-LESS GRIP ACCESS/REMOVAL NEW
- WIRE-LESS FRAME TO BODY CONNECTIVITY NEW
- AMBIDEXTROUS LED STATUS INDICATOR NEW
- DEFTEK OFFSET FEED